Pages

MG

Saturday 19 December 2015

Elf No. 25!!!!

Hi everyone!!

Today we are looking at our favourite holiday projects!
  "Memories of Christmas Past!"
 
We are all showcasing our favorite Holiday cards / projects from Christmases gone by!
 
I have so many favourites so I asked my Daughters to help me choose and here is the winner!!
 

I used the Scrappy Mom's stamp set called
 

Now for the best bit!! Scrappy Mom's Stamps are having a GIVEAWAY...yay!

Head over to the Scrappy Mom's Blog and
click on each of the Designer's blog links, after looking at each of the Designer's favorite projects, go back to the Scrappy Mom's Blog and leave 
a comment telling us which one was your favorite!!  If you leave a comment, you will be entered into a drawing to win a Scrappy Mom's stamp set of your choice....good luck!!


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Adorable project! Love those little elves with their sweet faces! I can see why your daughter helped you pick this as one of your favorites, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute project showcase of Memories of Christmas past! I love these sweet elves! Adorable project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...